Which Regulator for dual 465 Return setup?

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
I basically have the lethal performance 1400rwhp kit minus the regulator. I am planning on running a whipple 2.9 at 22psi with E85. I was wondering which regulator I should run. I think it comes with the Aeromotive 13110. Do I need this same regulator or would a cheaper on work? Just wondering why that particular one is $347(Lethal) and other aeromotives are cheaper.

Thanks,

Brandon

Last edited:

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Lethal has some pretty exorbitant pricing on certain items. I run an aeromotive regulator and have never had an issue with it. I'd find the cheapest price you can and use Jegs online price match.

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
So you run the aeromotive 13110? Amazon has it for $296 and free shipping. I just didn't know if one like the 13101 would work since its only $158.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I bought mine so long ago I can't remember the part number. Looking through the catalog, I believe I have the 13101 or 13301.

Last edited:

itSSlow98

Established Member
I run an aeromotive boost referenced. No issues and aeromotive is top notch in my book. I know a few buddies using the fore though so.....

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
I love the size of the F2i. Just to make sure, I can run my supply from the tank into the right side and run the outlet to the y block from the port on the left side,the return is on the bottom?

Users who are viewing this thread