Which setup on my coil covers? VOTE NOW! (pics)

Whichcolor scheme to go with?

• Old Skool #1

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Deep Black Love #2

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • I wanna vote for #3!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typhoon43

Established Member
I have no clue if the vote thing will work, so which one fellas, I'm torn.

Here is what I got for my new build..
Coli-Pack-Covers%20%28Large%29.JPG

Option 1:
Coli-Pack-Covers-painted.jpg

Option 2:
Coli-Pack-Covers-painted2.jpg

Already have the black paint and am doing black Valve covers as well on the new engine. I'd like to start sanding, painting tonight. Poll closes at 8pm EST! :banana:

4Lance

Svt Nut
Established Member
Those look awesome, will those fit stock valve covers?? I've been looking for those polished to go with all my other under hood bling. Where do you find those??? $$

I want to find some that look like the Lightning concept engine!

Last edited:

typhoon43

Established Member
4Lance said:
Those look awesome, will those fit stock valve covers?? I've been looking for those polished to go with all my other under hood bling. Where do you find those??? $$

I want to find some that look like the Lightning concept engine!

They're 100 bux from buyfordracing.com
They are the stock 2007 Shelby GT500 Coil Pack Covers.

One catch: You'll have to go 4 Valve to use them, so the 100 bux might turn into 15 grand or so :-D

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Here's another option for you.

Black with raw aluminum and then clear coated.

The pictures really don't do them any justice. They turned out badass! All of the lines and lettering are really sharp and chrisp.
COILCOVERS_001.jpg

I like these but thats probably because I did them for a friend of mine with an 03 Termy.

Really simple to do if you have the tools. All that is needed is an angle die grinder and some Roloc disc's. First grind off the factory silver coating to expose the aluminum and to make it flush. Tape the outer edges really good so that if you bump it with the Roloc disc it won't F-up the finish. Paint the covers black. Tape the edge's again and very carefully grind off the black paint. Wash it off really good and clear it. They have been on the car for about 7 months and they still look the same and the raw aluminum is still shinny.

COILCOVERS_003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread