Which short throw shifter?

Wayne64SS

Established Member
def MGW. Love mine, wish i could get my car out of the garage long enough to enjoy it. since i've put it in, i made one trip around the block then put car back in the garage. lol

jamrok55

Established Member
:fm:some of the searches are old and people want to know if there are any new updated products or for whatever reason they r asking...no need to make people feel stupid when asking questions...if your tired of reading the same questions THEN DONT...simple as that no need to b a dik about it....

2003svtf150

Sledge
Established Member
:fm:some of the searches are old and people want to know if there are any new updated products or for whatever reason they r asking...no need to make people feel stupid when asking questions...if your tired of reading the same questions THEN DONT...simple as that no need to b a dik about it....

+1

What a tool :kaboom:

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
I prefer the "shaved" handle, where I just stick my finger in the isolator cup and muscle my way into gears. Weight reduction, FTW.

z28misfit

Established Member
I bought my cobra back in April of this year and the owner had installed an MGW,,now I'm new to these cars so I didnt realize MGW had other colored handles. Did not check mine yet but as far as the shifter goes this thing feels beefy man..has a very tight solid feel atleast to me..no play what so ever. The biggest thing I hate is that the shifter feels so god damn far away. I'm use to my camaros where the shifter is closer..so in the mustang it seems like its such a freaking reach. I was thinking of trying a Pro 5.0 but Im first gonna see if I cant just change the handle on my MGW because other than that this thing is just so solid.

Users who are viewing this thread