• H&R

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Eibach pro kit

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • other (please list)

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

TRBO VNM

I think I am leaning towards the pro kit. They don't drop the car as much as the h&r and leave a very nice look. So there is less chance of bottoming out. I like the look of the h&r more, but I am hearing to often about hitting stuff and I don't want to change my driving style because of that.

Juiced-03

Established Member
H&R's! Here is mine:

cobra_004.jpg

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
How do they handle compared to the stock springs? I want good handling too.

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
H&R's! Here is mine:

cobra_004.jpg

You are missing the black plastic spoiler on your front bumper. I am sure you noticed this, but incase you did not...

BTW, i have H&R Super Sports. Lost my lock key so cant install for 7-10 days :bash:

venomous99

Established Member
front spoiler sits a bit low and ends up getting scraped up. even on my stock height 03, i have a few scratches. im also considering removing that front spoiler. from the looks of that yellow 03, i wouldnt it say it looks bad either.

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
No offence i think it looks like crap. My 01GT had the 03 bumper on it and they forgot that lip...until I ordered it I was ashamed to drive it. Looks unfinished and you can see the edge where it fits in.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Ya guys it got scraped too much and looked like shit. I had to remove it and grind down the brackets that held the piece. I think it looks good now!

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I just don't get the bottoming out thing... If you're gonna lower it, LOWER IT! What's the point for a .5" drop? I have no issues with scraping at all. Unless you are driving like a mad man over logs and stumps in the road, I think you will be fine, I love the look/stance, and the handling the HR's give you. I don't run the twisties, but for track/daily driver, they rule! Just my opinion though. I do have the urethan isolators that give .5" higher than just stock isolators.

Users who are viewing this thread