Which touch screen to replace stock unit?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Which one's have you guys installed and been happy with? AM has the raxiom unit and while it was ok but not great. Had one in my other car and install wasn't that bad. Also looks like we can use a factory nav unit. The other option I'm liking the most is the huge tesla. Would be like have a tablet on there, thoughts?

calebdnehus

Established Member
Which one's have you guys installed and been happy with? AM has the raxiom unit and while it was ok but not great. Had one in my other car and install wasn't that bad. Also looks like we can use a factory nav unit. The other option I'm liking the most is the huge tesla. Would be like have a tablet on there, thoughts?

OEM Radio Solutions is the best option but it'll cost you. You get the stock premium touch screen and all necessary hardware for plug n play install/operation. Factory parts = Factory quality.

Cdshivers

Although I don't own it, I've seen the one from I-5 Autohaus and it's damn impressive. Looks like a Tesla screen and just as visually impressive. Hope that helps, there's an image of it on their site.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I just ordered the same one but through another company much cheaper. I'll let you guys know my thoughts after install.

Although I don't own it, I've seen the one from I-5 Autohaus and it's damn impressive. Looks like a Tessa screen and just as visually impressive. Hope that helps, there's an image of it on their site.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread