Which wax,polish

stangpower96

Established Member
Hey guys,long time reader and first time poster,but i noticed you guys are on top of the detailing game around here so i need to know what would be the best polish,wax for my newly painted black fox,and it needs to be hand applied freindly,if you guys could just give me a kit from one of your sponsers that would be great,i just want to get something to keep my black looking its best,thanks in advance!And i trust your guys opinons. ;-)

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
I would go with Poorboys Polish With Carnuba, Topped by EX/EX-P then Blue Natty's

stangpower96

Established Member
And these can be applied by hand with good results,and could you give me link to these products.And how long does these normally lasts since a 3 step process on a regular basis would be very tiring.

Juiced-03

Established Member
LTHLBLU said:
It should last a good 3-6 weeks. They all hand friendly and you can get them from:
http://poorboysworld.com

one would be dumb not to get it from Specialtymotoring.com, especially since he has free shipping until tonight.

not to mention he helps us by sponsoring this board.

stangpower96

Established Member
Thanks guys,i just orderd the blue poorboys polish with carnuba,the ex and blue nattys wax,hopefully this will bring out the black on my car.And also how long does the products last themself's with regular use,since that was expensive to a guy that has been using auto-zone stuff all my life. :rolling:

Last edited:

csumt76

Established Member
stangpower96 said:
Thanks guys,i just orderd the blue poorboys polish with carnuba,the ex and blue nattys wax,hopefully this will bring out the black on my car.And also how long does the products last themself's with regular use,since that was expensive to a guy that has been using auto-zone stuff all my life. :rolling:

dont forget some clay to keep the "trash" out of the paint.

Juiced-03

Established Member
stangpower96 said:

Awesome combo. You won't believe how easy it will be to use. Since your paint is fresh, now is the time to maintain it and keep it looking new for years to come.

spree

Established Member
You should get some SSR2 and work that in by hand also. Do that 1st. So it'll look something like this:

SSR2
Poorboy's Polish w/ Carnauba (blue)
EX
Natty's Blue

Users who are viewing this thread