WHich wheels ?

04gambitcobra

Established Member
Here is the Racing hart CX 19inch on a GT.

2004-08-03-dsc02263.jpg

or the Racing hart CPF tuned 19inch

2004-06-15-19-cpft-mus-2.jpg

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I use to have Racing harts on my Honda and acura. I was even looking for a set for the Cobra but the only ones I would put on are the 3 piece evo's (twin spoke).

They do get alittle expensive. If I were you I'd go for the SSR GT3. Alot of Import cars used the SSR's at one time.

Shanezam203

Established Member
Originally posted by Keyser Soze
I'll go with Cobra10th they look like they belong on a ricer..
you think cobra 10th's look like they belong on a ricer?
I admit I like the chrome cobra rims better but I do not think the 10th's look THAT bad. Or do you mean the original ones above look rice?
:coolman: Shane

Keyser Soze

Grim Reaper
Established Member
The ones above look ricer not the cobra 10th rims.... A few posts up a poster by the name Cobra10th posted that the rims on that stang up top looked ricer.

04gambitcobra

Established Member
ok lets define Ricer ( larger retarted wings, clear taillights, and spinning wheels) Im sorry but if you guys had any idea what the girl looks like driving the so called Ricer wheel GT you would be stickin your D8cks in your mouth, She wanted a deep lip with muti piece construction design. Racing hart is just another company like SSR. But she saw that everyone had those wheels and didnt want to be a tirerack junkie. Im glad I have everyones opinions but dont knock it if you dont know shit about wheels or what Rice LOOk is all about.

Keyser Soze

Grim Reaper
Established Member
Yes, the rims on the 1st stang look a bit import i'll leave out the word ricer. Maybe if you lower the car it will fill up the gap and look a bit different. The red cobra now those rims i can live with there pretty cool not somthing i would pick but hey everybody has there own taste.

venomous99

Established Member
if i had to choose between the two id say the cx. maybe the reason y people dont seem to like the wheels is because the cars arent lowered.

Users who are viewing this thread