Which Zaino to buy question?

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
I only have 1,300 miles on my car and I was wondering what Zaino products you recommend for my car? Thanks

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Get the clay bar, do it first. Then either some Z1 goes on first, or skip that step and add ZFX to the Z5/Z2. If you have swirls, do coats of Z5 til they are gone. Then do coats of Z2 to your heart's content. Skip the Z5 if you have no swirls. You can get some Z6 spray to do in between coats, or use it to take bugs off the front end.

I highly recommend the Z16 tire gloss. Best stuff ever. Just the right amount of shine, no silicone, and it doesn't fly into the paint when it rains.

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
After using the clay bar, definitely use Z-1 first, then Z-5 if you have swirl marks, then Z-2. Remember to let the Z-2 coats cure for 6-24 hours in between coats. For more info, go to zainobros.com

ntechnic

Established Member
Yep, good kit. I don't use the Z1 anymore, the ZFX accelerator is awesome, you can do three coats of Z5/Z2 in a day.

Clay bar first, all the Z5 and Z2 in the world won't get your paint clean and smooth like the bar. At least one coat of Z5, if you have no swirl marks left, then do two coats of Z2 to finish the day.

And the Z6 in between coats.

I've become a convert to Zaino. By the way, the Z6 is too concentrated, follow their tip and mix it 1:1 with some distilled water.

CobraNHYEE

Established Member
I tried to order online, but when I was ready to checkout I did not see my state listed. I'm from Hawaii, BTW. Thinking of calling them instead. Hope they ship to Hawaii or I'm s*** out of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread