Whipple 2.3 and pprv question

fastgt110

Established Member
Quick question for all you guys at the 600hp mark. Do you still have your pprv installed and if so how bad is the hesitation if any. I'm about to install my 2.3l whipple and still going back and forth about my fuel system. Currently all I have bought is the kb bap and 63lb injectors and that's all I was really planning on buying. I don't want to do the pprv delete with those gates hoses and if I need to get rid of it I'm going to do the fore hat and modified fpdm. Just wanted to get everyone's experiences because this is money I didn't want to spend lol

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
My PPRV is gonzo, but I really never had the hesitation issue too bad. If I had it to do again, I would leave the PPRV alone. Just my .02

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
kb bap here with 60# injectors on my 2.3 whipple like yourself

pprv still installed .... and yes the hesitation is there

i hate it but can't tell you to delete it.. if you plan to track your car id say get rid of it .. but for the street it's no big deal to me

fastgt110

Established Member
yea im leaning towards just leaving it alone and seeing what my tuner can do. I am eyeing up that new JLT high boost intake and would rather spend some money on that. Looks like they finally got the fitmet right compared to the gen1s.

itzl0l

Angry Bald Man
Established Member
2.3 whipple...kb bap...60# inj....still have the pprv.

Initially i had the hesitation, but using the sct prp and tuning myself i was able to eliminate it

Users who are viewing this thread