Whipple 2.3 Gen II

rw_23

F8LBITE
Established Member
I am selling my 2.3 Whipple (Gen II). It has been a great supercharger and it made about 660rwhp on E85 (stock manifolds) at about 23psi. It only has around 8,000 miles on it and it is in EXCELLENT condition. I would like to keep the 3" pulley so I am not including that in the sale at this time unless the full price is paid. I am also including a brand new set of the newer style side emblems. I am only selling the 2.3 due to changing my setup.

I am in no hurry to sell it and I am more than willing to take any additional pictures, videos, etc. so that you can see different parts. If you are near 46818, please feel free to stop by and look at it! Please PM me with questions as I will be quicker to respond that way. I have an actual Whipple box that can be used to ship it too to help ensure that it arrives to its destination unscathed. $2,700 shipped and payment made via PayPal only. Thanks!

sonicblew

Established Member
Clean 2.3 here guys. Ive seen and rode in this car while the 2.3 was doing its thing. I can't imagine too many miles were put on it. Great seller, don't hesitate to buy. Good Luck man!

03cobra5485

Established Member
What's the difference between gen 1 and gen 2, I've only had kb's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

cmerlln

Established Member
Would you be interested in a trade? I have a t56 with 0 miles on rebuild, with bellhousing, mount, driveshaft rebalanced and u joints replaced, pro 50 shiftier. 8184028349

Users who are viewing this thread