Whipple 2.9 like new 800 miles

Nsssane1

Established Member
Should of said that in our pm's. I would of gave it more consideration before I made my new purchase:D .Oh well :beer:

Oh sorry man, glad you got a new setup though, about to unbox the Whipple and set it on my fireplace, then I guess in the fall or tax time I'll put both blowers for sale and keep the one that doesn't go, Like I said not really any difference besides the Whipple looks much better and whines louder. I have a tune for each so I'm good either way!!

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Give it time it will sell, its a good deal but think its a bad time for people dropping a couple grand I too decided to hang on to my blower till the right buyer has the right price to buy it

gtmustang00

Established Member
What throttle body did you have on this? I have a ported dragon throttle body on my ported setup. Will it work with the whipple?

Nsssane1

Established Member
Give it time it will sell, its a good deal but think its a bad time for people dropping a couple grand I too decided to hang on to my blower till the right buyer has the right price to buy it

Yeah tax time will be different!! Vacations, back to school bad time!!

crownaviation

Established Member
A company called Department of Boost makes a custom CNC manifold to adapt GT500 blowers on the 3V 4.6L in the 05-10. They now have a manifold to adapt all the big whipples... this would make a nice blower for the 3V

GLWS!

Nsssane1

Established Member
A company called Department of Boost makes a custom CNC manifold to adapt GT500 blowers on the 3V 4.6L in the 05-10. They now have a manifold to adapt all the big whipples... this would make a nice blower for the 3V

GLWS!

That's cool, about time someone did that!

Users who are viewing this thread