Whipple 3.4L Crusher Inlet Pricing and Info!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For those that have been patiently waiting for info about the new Whipple 3.4L Cobra Crusher Inlet we're glad to finally be able to release the information below. The new Cobra Crusher inlet will be available to ship within 3-4 weeks. It will be available in 2 different forms.

1. For existing 3.4L owners- You'll be able to purchase the Crusher Inlet Upgrade Package by itself.

2. New 3.4L customers- You'll be able to purchase the 3.4L Blower and Crusher Inlet combo together.

The Crusher Inlet is exclusively available right now through Lethal Performance.

This is the ultimate in twin screw supercharger performance. If you have any questions or would like to pre-order your 3.4L Crusher Inlet or 3.4L Blower/Inlet combo please feel free to give us a call. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Parts included with the Crusher Inlet Package:

(1) Cobra Crusher Rear Inlet (Polished is Optional)
(1) 160mm Supermono blade TB (Polished is Optional)
(1) 123mm Round MAF (equal to 165mm oval) (for slot style maf such as HCX and Shelby)
(1) 123mm Billet Venturi
(1) 9” True flow S&B filter
(2) 5” Silicone hoses
(1) 123mm Plastic Inlet Tube

Pricing for the Crusher Inlet Upgrade Only

$2099.99 - Black
$2349.99 - Polished

Pricing for the 3.4L Blower/Crusher Inlet Combo

$5699.99 - Black
$6099.99 - Polished

**Call your Lethal Performance Sales Associate for Special Discount Pricing**

p1010002vq3.jpg

cobracrusherinlet3mi1.jpg

plasticinlettuberev2xm6.jpg

54899911dw1.jpg

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
thats more than a kb mammoth kit

With the discount we offer its pretty comparable. Don't forget that its bigger more powerful and the same blower that's used on the fastest twin screw boost only 03-04 cobra! I guess sometimes you get what you pay for. :)

Jared

M240Bravo

Established Member
So its 3600 for the 3.4 whipple and 2100 for the upgrades for the maf and the pipe and TB? 5700 total. WOW Maybe I'll look at a KB then.

F8LBYTE 2

Established Member
wheres any testing or the numbers of these at? seen the mammoth on here tested finally through down some nice numbers wanna no what these will do on pump gas

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
wheres any testing or the numbers of these at? seen the mammoth on here tested finally through down some nice numbers wanna no what these will do on pump gas

Do you know, off the top of your head, what the mammoth put down on pump gas? I didn't see that post.

03mgmcobra

Established Member
on an otherwise stock terminator, the mammoth made 501/491 to the wheels on (kenne bell's dyno), corrected. But w/ a Bassani C/B and race gas, it made 617/579. this is according to jul '08 5.0 mustang. seems mammoth might be better suited for non-pump gas...idk?

F8LBYTE 2

Established Member
do a search on here thats not close to the mamoths numbers. he layed down 742 on 19lbs, then with 22.5lbs it was around 784, final with i think pump with 5 gallons race gas with 22lbs was like 793. i think all this was with stock motor

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
do a search on here thats not close to the mamoths numbers. he layed down 742 on 19lbs, then with 22.5lbs it was around 784, final with i think pump with 5 gallons race gas with 22lbs was like 793. i think all this was with stock motor

Yeah.. 742rwhp on 19psi is not what you will see with a Mammoth. I guarantee you that. So don't get your hopes up, buy one just to be let down when you see less. I will use this post as a reference the first time I see someone complain about not making that type of power with it.

As far as pricing for the 3.4L Crusher kit. It's on our site now and the complete kits start at $5299.99 in Black. That's less than a Mammoth and it's Exclusive pricing only available at Lethal Performance for the first 25 3.4L Crusher Kits.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
How much will the price go up after the 25 orders?

We will most likely see a 5-7% increase once the first 25 kits have been sold.

how much power with the whipple on pump

As much as I would like to tell you it's very difficult to do so. First and foremost the only car running the Crusher at this time is J.R. who's got a built motor, cams and heads. So the results will be different for a stock motor or different setup as his.

Next,
There's too many variables to make a guess at the power it will make on pump. Boost, Headers, Air Temps, Dyno and many other things will play into the results you'll get.

With that said I hope you can see it's a little more complex than just throwing out a number.

Be assured though that there is NO other supercharger out that will produce the power that the 3.4L does. If so I've yet to see it. While the rest are claiming dyno numbers our crew is out there setting records at the track. [email protected] is the time to beat..

Jared

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Anyone looking to buy a W140ax so that I can buy this monster!?

Sick kit and I'll be calling you up when I do get it, Jared. :beer:

It might be a while, by the way. I just got this Whipple a couple months back! LMAO

SILVER-BULLET

Established Member
This blower is just plain rude. I ran 9.8@136 my first time to the track @ 3780 lbs raceweight. Stock Whipple 3.5 upper and stock lower. This was with the original inlet---not the Crusher.

I can't wait to upgrade!

Users who are viewing this thread