Whipple 3.4L Crusher (Like New) $3500

sfadchi

Established Member
PRICE DROP $3400

I'm selling my 3.4L Crusher (BLACK). It's only been on my car for miles with only two trips to the track. This is the blower I when 9.60@146 on. It will carry a full warranty with Whipple as I only purchased it two months ago. It will come with everything as it did when it was new. The EGR tube was never used, so it is truly NEW.

Whipple 07-09 Shelby GT500 STAGE 1 3.4L CRUSHER Kit (Black) [WK-200215B] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Chris
954-240-2279

NewMotor009.jpg

NewMotor002.jpg

Last edited:

WydOpen

Established Member
Are you sure with Whipple the warranty will transfer over? Can you confirm?

I only ask because I purchased my previous car ('04 Cobra) with a Kenne Bell 2.8H with less than 1,000 miles on it and KB would not carry the warranty over to me as the second owner when I had issues.

sfadchi

Established Member
Are you sure with Whipple the warranty will transfer over? Can you confirm?

I only ask because I purchased my previous car ('04 Cobra) with a Kenne Bell 2.8H with less than 1,000 miles on it and KB would not carry the warranty over to me as the second owner when I had issues.

Yes the warranty if fully transferable.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Good price since it has the crusher but I think I want a polished one since its not my DD.

GLWS, I hope I dont regret passing up on this deal

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I want polished crusher 3.4 or 4.0. His doesnt have the crusher inlet. I seen that deal but because it didnt have the crusher I skipped.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Cool. My goal is 900+ so thinking I may need a 4.0 but soo much money to get there plus have to build the bottom end as stock wont hold 900+

Is that 3,400 total or are you also asking for paypal and shipping?

Users who are viewing this thread