Whipple and Roush question

03Cobra1979

Established Member
Is the whipple 2.9 a direct bolt in over the Roush TVS? I was looking at the pictures and the lower intake looks like the and it would bolt up. Can anyone confirm this?

03Cobra1979

Established Member
Yeah I read that the 2.3 and the TVS are nearly identical. Then I looked at the 2.9 install pictures and the intake looks the same like the only thing I would have to change if I needed to upgrade in the future would be the blower.

grnenvy

Established Member
The only thing that is different is the super charger. Whipple uses all Roush parts and Ford parts to make there kit. Buy the one u can get a better deal on. But IMOP the TVS is a little stronger.

03Cobra1979

Established Member
The only thing that is different is the super charger. Whipple uses all Roush parts and Ford parts to make there kit. Buy the one u can get a better deal on. But IMOP the TVS is a little stronger.

I already have the TVS installed. I was just thinking if my motor ever pops I will want a 2.9L whipple for more power with my new forged motor.

grnenvy

Established Member
Ahh

My bad but it will take alot before u run out of steam with the TVS. There are guys running 9s with the old eaton u will surley see an 8sec TVS in the future.

I already have the TVS installed. I was just thinking if my motor ever pops I will want a 2.9L whipple for more power with my new forged motor.

Users who are viewing this thread