whipple cobra vs 408 fox on 200shot

Adiabatik

Banned
I wish there were than just the one run on video. Fox is probably faster and missed a gear and/or spun. Need more info on the cars.

....and I know you guys just didn't only make one run. Post the other runs.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Nice run. Your car runs as well as it sounds. The fox sounded like it was getting ready to tear some ass and then just fell back.

98kingcobra

Established Member
At work right now will post mods when im off... I will say now that fox is on a proggressive system and 295 MT's and we only run that one time that night... there will be a rerun from slower roll fox made 626hp on spray.... thanks for the replies and ill go into more detail about mods after work... ohh and my whipple is a 2.3 on 22lbs

98kingcobra

Established Member
My car has a 2.3 whipple 1st gen 2.80 upper 4lb lower 2800maf gt pumps kb boostapump mac longtubes lethal x mac catback 3.73 gear with 295/45/17 MT's running on 110... also have a 100 wet shot on it but didn't use..... my buddies car is a 408w with trickflow bow intake edelbrock heads big cam 200 wet shot tunned with megasquirt 3.55 gear don't really know much more than that.... he said he spun a bit but not much from the hit..... he did have the spray hit at 35% and come in 100% a second and a half later.... were goin go from a slower roll and or dig for the next run... we have ran in the past mine on 17lbs and him on 150shot and diff heads and intake setup and was side by side from a 1st gear roll.... thanks again for replys

stangfreak

Established Member
very cool. My 2.3 whipple at 23lbs was also a beast. I hurt a few feelings with that setup and with 3.73 gears.

Users who are viewing this thread