Whipple E85 Torch Red Cobra 22k Miles!

'88347coupe

just a good ol boy
Established Member
The deal for me would be the missing and incorrect interior, and the fact that its tuned for E85. You limit your potential buyers when you do that. E85 isn't available where I live so right off the bat I would have to do a retune. Hell I couldnt even drive the car home if I wanted to because I wouldnt be able to find fuel.

chipmonk

Established Member
The deal for me would be the missing and incorrect interior, and the fact that its tuned for E85. You limit your potential buyers when you do that. E85 isn't available where I live so right off the bat I would have to do a retune. Hell I couldnt even drive the car home if I wanted to because I wouldnt be able to find fuel.

this is what i have been thinking, i might just buy another upper and get a pump tune.

chipmonk

Established Member
im really thinking of keeping and doing a whipple 4.0l over winter...decisions decisions haha

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
cant beleive you still have it. wish i could move my cobra jet torino so i could grab this its exactly what i have been looking for

chipmonk

Established Member
cant beleive you still have it. wish i could move my cobra jet torino so i could grab this its exactly what i have been looking for

i cant either, but im going to put a pump tune on it so it can be switched back and forth from pump to e85, and im going to order seats in the next couple days as well. The car will be back up for sale in 2-3 weeks with a price of 24k back on it.

chipmonk

Established Member
Seats are on the way and the car will be going back up for sale running on 93 with a full interior.

Users who are viewing this thread