Whipple Gen II #'s are IN!!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
First off I want to give a huge thanks to my good buddy Matt (Red Devil) for all of his help with the install. Beer + Wrenches can sometimes end in disaster, but this time it was averted! :beer: Guess we're even now, huh Matt??

Also want to give a big thanks to Billy (Wiseguy) for the great deal on the blower and for putting up with my neurotic ass post-install. :dw: Thanks again man! :beer:

Lastly, thanks go out to Dave Guy who tuned me today with the following #'s.......

Stock upper with a 4lb lower made 20PSI peak boost:uh oh:, trailing off to about 18lbs. 633RWHP and 602RWTQ STD were the best numbers of the day. Tune is safe as can be at 17* of timing and an 11.5 A/F Ratio. I will post the graph when I get a soft copy from Dave. Needless to say, I am stoked :rockon:

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Awsome man. Great numbers. Glad to hear ya got it going.
Mine is heading to the tuners tonight. Should be done this coming week.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Awesome numbers. Now tell us how big the smile was on your face the first time you punched it after the swap.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Awsome man. Great numbers. Glad to hear ya got it going.
Mine is heading to the tuners tonight. Should be done this coming week.

I'm sure yours will turn out great as well man. My problem ended up just being the fact that the car was PIG rich after the 60's went in..

Awesome numbers. Now tell us how big the smile was on your face the first time you punched it after the swap.

<----------------THIS--------------BIG------------------> :thumbsup:

Congrats man, how she feel?

Like you don't know!! :poke:

Very nice numbers, what octane?

93 all day my friend! :beer:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
man. i want to know what gen my whipple is. i just bought it used, only has 500 miles. how can you tell by just looking at it?

Users who are viewing this thread