Whipple pricing released!

Brian Z.

Established Member
Anyone know if this kit will bolt up to a '13? Thinking of trading my '13 in eventually on a new stang, and considering a power adder now, so it would be great if I could get one that would work on both and just swap it onto my new stang when I pull the trigger.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Its an open forum on the internet. If you make less than informed statements expect to get called out on it in a very blunt and insensitive manner. Because after all this is the internet. It happens to all of us.

You are brand new the forum, but maybe you were a lurker for a while? There are countless threads of people blowing up stock motors that were barely pushed beyond the factory output. I am one of them. No matter how bullet proof an engine is from the factory once you start pushing that engine beyond its factory output you start gambling. Especially when it comes to forced induction. Engines with a stronger factory rotating assembly have better chances but there are no guarantees when it comes to modding. The idea that you could make an engine increase its factory output by 50% or more and still have all the stock driving characteristics and reliability is silly.

Thanks for typing that; it's what I was thinkig when reading his/her post.

Users who are viewing this thread