Whipple, throttle body, pulleys and headers for sale

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Im going Hellion turbo and I wanna get rid of my whipple. Its the new style blower and its black.I replaced the old snout with a brand new one recently due to the main bolt on the old snout breaking. It has the 3.5 inch pulley on it.The blower is a year old , installed last march. Polished Kenne Bell throttle body also available. Idler pulleys, SCT2400, JLT cold air, 4 pound lower and Bassani mid lengths also available too. I'd like to sell locally so dont ask me about paypal or shipping cuz I dont have the patience or time to deal with it. I'll sell everything as a package deal or part it out. I'm located in woodbridge va . Send me a PM and let me know what you're interested in. I'll sell the blower with the polished KB throttle body for $2700 local pickup. Also have an aLFP heat exchanger . Everything is gonna remain on the car for at least 3 or 4 more weeks but I thought Id get a head start .

Last edited by a moderator:

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
You're not interested in shipping any of it? I'm interested in the idlers, which ones do you have and how much?

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I dont wanna have to ship anything , I'll let it sit in my garage till it all sells.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Thanks for the bump . The idler set is the billet flow 4 piece set. As far as shipping goes , I might have to consider it seeing how many peopl are interested in goin that route. I'll see how much of this I can sell locally first .Im in woodbridge va which is a few hours from hampton. Id say I'm 30-40 minutes south of Washington DC.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I just dont like trusting paypal but to the people with good trader ratings I might consider it. I have someone interested in the whole package so I'm waiting to hear back if he's serious or not. Its better to PM me .

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
EDITED BY Fade 2 Black - If you aren't interested in buying or offering help then please refrain from posting.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I have interest in a package deal from 2 people but they arent making a move so with that being said everything is still available at this point. Im gonna start taking parts off the car in the next few weeks so for those of you local that have PMed me and theres several of you , I will give you guys dibs on whatever you need.

Users who are viewing this thread