Whipple with Fore Fuel Rails

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared, right before Christmas I bought all the lines and fittings from you for my current setup:

QTY DESCRIPTION
(1) Lethal Performance Stock Fuel Line to -8an Adapter
(3) XRP -8an O-ring Radius/-8an Male Flare
(1) XRP -8an O-Ring Port Plug
(1) Fragola -8an Straight Push-Lite Race Hose End
(3) Fragola -8an 90 Degree Push-Lite Race Hose End
(5) Fragola -8an Push-Lite Hose (1ft)

I also bought 4 feet of the blue -8an Push-Lite hose from Jegs.

So, if I decide to do the EGR delete (which I'm strongly considering now), I'll only need the following fittings to move the rail feeds to the rear:

QTY DESCRIPTION
(1) Fore 2-1 Y-block
(1) Fragola -8an Straight Push-Lite Race Hose End
(1) XRP -8an O-Ring Port Plug

Is this correct?

Thanks, :beer:

Russ

Russ,

Sorry man but my brain isn't functioning yet to start talking numbers but if you go off my checklist above just make sure you have everything there and you should be all set to go.

Thanks, Jared

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
BEAUTIFUL engine bay!! :rockon:

But I STRONGLY vote NO on that line running OVER the whipple. Absolutely kills the visual.... :nonono:

I agree! And the more I looked at the motor, the more I disliked the front crossover fuel line. :bash:

So, I just called Lethal (Derek) and ordered the EGR delete kit and the fittings necessary to move the fuel rail feeds to the rear of the engine... :beer:

More pics to follow... :banana:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
I agree! And the more I looked at the motor, the more I disliked the front crossover fuel line. :bash:

So, I just called Lethal (Derek) and ordered the EGR delete kit and the fittings necessary to move the fuel rail feeds to the rear of the engine... :beer:

More pics to follow... :banana:

I did the EGR delete today and got rid of that unsightly front crossover fuel line. Between getting rid of the hornets nest of wires / vacuum lines next to the blower and getting rid of the front crossover fuel line, the motor looks 1000 percent better.

I'll post some pics after I get everything cleaned and polished... :beer:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
P1010346.jpg

P1010349.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010062.jpg

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Just doing some research and stumbled across this old thread, this makes me feel a little better about going this route on mine.

All you need to do is get a 2-into-1 Y-block and split the lines off to each rail behind the blower. Plug the fronts of the rails and you're done.

You can use a Fore 2-1 Y-block. (2) Straight -8an hose ends, (2) 90deg -8an hose ends and about 4ft of hose total. (2) open ended rail fittings and 2 plugs.

BAM!!

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread