whipple

01yellercobra

Established Member
No. The only way to get a Whipple on an 01 is to do the Eaton swap and then upgrade to a Whipple.

DOWN2EARTH411

Established Member
A buddy of mine did a whipple on his 2001, but I forgot what he had to do. I'll try to find out??

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ dude no offense but you have got to be the most annoying person on this board!! You sound like your 12 and that's your dads car. You have posted on how KB is better in effing every board. Either your 12 years old or your car is only fast car that you've ever been in and you think that the KB is the god of s/c. **** dude get over yourself your annoying

97samssnake

Established Member
man go with a kennebell!!!!!!!!!! they are so bad ass, you will love itEvery part inside the KB is billet, its very strong and can handle loads of boost. It runs cooler and more efficent....witch is the most important ect...... Look I'm not saying whipple is junk or anything, all I'm saying is if you want the best one..that will run you're car cooler, witch means less chance for detination...and built stronger, than buy a kennebell. all this is fact) If you're going to shell out close to 4,000 for a blower, why not buy the best one you can put under you're hood..thats all i'm saying

Good God dude, the only difference between KB and Whipple is the casing. They are damn close to being the same blower.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Maybe he works for KB.:shrug:

If I were to ever run a twin screw I would go with a Whipple. The horror stories about KB's customer service and the way I've seen him act on here is enough to deter me.

Last edited:

DOWN2EARTH411

Established Member
No I dont work for kennebell...I just love to help people get the right stuff for there car. If you dont like what I say or if it annoys you just dont read it.... this guy is asking about buying a whipple...I'm just telling him to consider a KB...

Last edited:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
you are wrong...Its just that simple...you're wrong its not just the casing..LOL my god

will someone please start a ban thread for this idiot?

i think he takes the cake for most uneducated person ever when it comes to quality and performance cars.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
No I dont work for kennebell...I just love to help people get the stuff for there car. If you dont like what I say or if it annoys you just dont read it.... this guy is asking about buying a whipple...I'm just telling him to consider a KB...

dude you live near me....and i have a whipple. how bout we race? :banana:

mike302

03BLKVENM
Established Member
man go with a kennebell!!!!!!!!!! they are so bad ass, you will love itEvery part inside the KB is billet, its very strong and can handle loads of boost. It runs cooler and more efficent....witch is the most important ect...... Look I'm not saying whipple is junk or anything, all I'm saying is if you want the best one..that will run you're car cooler, witch means less chance for detination...and built stronger, than buy a kennebell. all this is fact) If you're going to shell out close to 4,000 for a blower, why not buy the best one you can put under you're hood..thats all i'm saying

Don't mind this ass wipe, monkey didn't get banana or something, if you feel like arguing then go to some chevy forum and you could argue all you want there!

every one will get what they want IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HELPING OUT Kb!!!! GUESS WHAT??? IF ANYTHING YOU ARE MAKING IT WORST FOR PEOPLE DECIDING TO GO FOR KB, COME ON MAN YOU ARE MAKING AND ASS OUT OF YOUR SELF! WHEN DO YOU SEE THE WHIPPLE PEOPLE TALKING CRAP ABOUT KB LIKE YOU DO:burn:

ALSO QUIT USING THE SAME POST OVER AND OVER ON EVERY KB/WHIPPLE POLL/THREAD MORON:bash:, LEARN HOW TO SPELL BUDDY! AND QUIT SCARING PEOPLE AWAY FROM CHOOSING KB:lol:

DOWN2EARTH411

Established Member
Don't mind this ass wipe, monkey didn't get banana or something, if you feel like arguing then go to some chevy forum and you could argue all you want there!

every one will get what they want IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HELPING OUT Kb!!!! GUESS WHAT??? IF ANYTHING YOU ARE MAKING IT WORST FOR PEOPLE DECIDING TO GO FOR KB, COME ON MAN YOU ARE MAKING AND ASS OUT OF YOUR SELF! WHEN DO YOU SEE THE WHIPPLE PEOPLE TALKING CRAP ABOUT KB LIKE YOU DO:burn:

ALSO QUIT USING THE SAME POST OVER AND OVER ON EVERY KB/WHIPPLE POLL/THREAD MORON:bash:, LEARN HOW TO SPELL BUDDY! AND QUIT SCARING PEOPLE AWAY FROM CHOOSING KB:lol:

I'm not talking crap at all...I think whipple makes a great blower it kick's ass.... I just think for the money..kennebell is the better choice. I never once said whipple is bad..not one time

DOWN2EARTH411

Established Member

scaring people away..what are you some kinda retard.... I have already made about 7 people in my area by KB..and they were going to buy whipple.... :dancenana:,hahahaha

2Marauders

FordNut was already taken
Established Member
Are Whipple kits available for 2001 cobra's??

any links?

thanks!

No. The only way to get a Whipple on an 01 is to do the Eaton swap and then upgrade to a Whipple.

True, but there is a way to do the Eaton swap without changing the timing cover (if that is the major concern). Details coming soon.

Users who are viewing this thread