whippled for father's day!!!

black venom

Lthl SVT Poster
Established Member
Just installed the whipple on a hot 90 sometrhing degree day and thanks to RWTD the whippled snake hissed out 582 rwhp and 553 rwtq. black venom pulls like a freakin freight train. Thanks to all who answered numerous questions I had prior to the install. I will post the dynograph later. Be safe !!!

black venom

Lthl SVT Poster
Established Member
This was the 93 octane tune and the 582rwhp and 553 rwtq are the sae corrected numbers.

black venom

Lthl SVT Poster
Established Member
I was hitting 18lbs with a max timing of 19 degrees in 90 something weather.
overall i'm pleased with the outcome because i'm still on a stock block and bottom end and wanted a very conservative tune. Once I build the block then i'll turn things up even more but for now i need all the suspension mods.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Congratulations!!! What a KICK A$$ fathers day present!!!

And I'm wishing you a pleasurable, adrenalin filled, detonation free, GREAT SUMMER OF TERMINATOR DRIVING FUN!!! :rockon: :thumbsup:
(don't forget the cooling at that power level on the stock system can be a little touch and go)

black venom

Lthl SVT Poster
Established Member
Yeah, cooling mods are on the list as well. Everything comes in stages. Hopefully I will be able to keep my foot out of the throttle until suspension and cooling mods. We'll see !!!

Users who are viewing this thread