Whippled, Ghost Flamed, True Forged 03 Sonic Blue 40,400 Miles only 13k on Fresh Mtr.

Apicia

Established Member
tirekickers.jpg

Hilarious

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
One of my great friends Adam owned this car before the OP. Adam took extremely good car of the car, I can vouch that this is one of the most beautiful terminators out there

CFRADAM

1 bad 03
Established Member
^^Thanks man....I'm sure the new owner will love her. Adam was a great guy to deal with....I hope his wife is doiing well.

Hey Ernie,
sorry I havnt got back with you.my wife is diong much better thanks for the concern.I dont know who made the hood but my paint guy said its a quality unit now that he gel coated it three times. I cant believe your selling it without even having a good spring time cruz in it yet.

whoever is going to buy it wont be disappointed I sold a quality car to Ernie and he made it better.I hope all is going well

Adam

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Alright girls.....sale fell through. Car is still FS and needs to move seeing as how I just bought the wife a new car and got myself a nicer DD. $21500 for a 700hp car.....wheels are brand new and I just spend about 3.5 hours last friday detailing this thing expecting the buyer to pick it up. She is still in heated storage and needs a home. Anyone doubting my honesty or the condition of the car should check my feedback from the guy that just spent $2400 on my rims. I just want to save for a '11 GT500; this car is an animal.

Thanks,

Ernie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread