Whiskey Cafe Car Show May 5th

greg86

Established Member
Just wanted to remind everyone that the Whiskey Cafe Car Show starts back up on May 5th at 4:00pm. Oddly enough not too many SVT vehicles show up to this event so anyone in the area should swing by and check it out for themselves. Here is the address:
1050 Wall Street West Lyndhurst, NJ 07071

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Too many stiffs there. I live 2 miles away and rarely go. My buddy did a nice rolling burnout in his Nomad last year and the geezers complained for weeks.

greg86

Established Member
Too many stiffs there. I live 2 miles away and rarely go. My buddy did a nice rolling burnout in his Nomad last year and the geezers complained for weeks.

Was it in the parking lot or down the block as he was leaving? Usually most people goose it a bit as they leave going down that block towards the light but if it was in the parking lot then I understand why everyone was pissed.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
It was down the block. They were upset cause it's a numbers matching, fully restored car worth 100k. It bothers some of the old guys that he doesn't treat it like a trailer queen!?

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:

The car was rotisserie restored and well documented. Haggerty insured it for him at a value of 135k and he already turned down an offer for 92k. Paint job alone was 16k. It was his dads car from day 1. He spent 7 years restoring it but drives it hard. That bothers a lot of car collectors.

greg86

Established Member
No six-figure Nomads were present, but the show turned out to be pretty good. 100+ cars and no drama like other events :beer:

greg86

Established Member
I told you he won't go anymore. How was it? Looked like crap outside today.

Was pretty good, I'd say over 100 cars. Today should get a better showing with the weather looking good. Will be there in the blue notch if anyone else plans on making an appearance.

greg86

Established Member
Show was packed today and a handful of cobras ended up making an appearance. Will get some pictures next weekend. Wasn't the only lsx swap there either :beer:

9900blueoval

Established Member
Couldn't bleve how many D1KHEADs were doing burnouts in the parking lot by the cars and people! !! I dont mind the exit burnout but these idiots gotta cut the shlllit !

greg86

Established Member
Didn't notice too much crazy activity other than the sex-offender looking guy in the blue Lincoln that plays the frog music while he takes pictures of everyone :shrug:
I left at 7:00 though, so probably started later?

Users who are viewing this thread