white 01 turbo cobra/ 03 cobra motor f/s

Venomhiss

Established Member
Your asking price is that of a kb terminator, or a higher mileage terminator turbo. Something to consider if your not getting any solid offers. Just remember your in a market where people look at your price and think about things like that. Glws tho, beautiful car

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Your asking price is that of a kb terminator, or a higher mileage terminator turbo. Something to consider if your not getting any solid offers. Just remember your in a market where people look at your price and think about things like that. Glws tho, beautiful car

This. Plus the car has a bad trans.

BigBlock09

Established Member
Agreed ^ 7k sounds more reasonable. Do we have a deal? Lol jk. But honestly I think it's a bit steep. But it's a clean car nonetheless...GLWS

stangbang69

Established Member
Thats a huge price tag! The car is clean, but $21k and it has a hurt tranny? Might want to rethink the price if you really need to sell it. She looks like a beast though. GLWS

sleeper01

Established Member
TTT... Trans has been fixed, convertor tighten a bit. Took the car to the track and Everything is working good. Need to move this, have to pay some bills off...

Last edited:

sleeper01

Established Member
What PSI was the 634 made at? How about the 10.0@138?

That was made at 22psi with the loose convertor and slipping trans. I havent had a chance to put it back on the dyno after the trans was fixed. The 10.0 was also at 22 psi with a 1.49 sixty foot. The next pass after that would have most likely been faster, but the dif broke. I have since put in a spool and 33 spline axles. Doubt there will ever be a problem with those again. My tuner seems to think it should be in the neighborhood of 670-690 with the trans freshened and convertor tightened.

TEAL 93 SVT

Established Member
That was made at 22psi with the loose convertor and slipping trans. I havent had a chance to put it back on the dyno after the trans was fixed. The 10.0 was also at 22 psi with a 1.49 sixty foot. The next pass after that would have most likely been faster, but the dif broke. I have since put in a spool and 33 spline axles. Doubt there will ever be a problem with those again. My tuner seems to think it should be in the neighborhood of 670-690 with the trans freshened and convertor tightened.

Any plans to get back to the track?
"Fast Mark" ran 9.4x at 145 on a 76. I think once you get back there you should be looking at a solid mid 9sec pass.
Turn up the boost to 28#'s and give her hell.

sleeper01

Established Member
If it doesn't sell, I am sure I will go back to the track. I am not too sure about turning it up too much more on a stock motor... I am happy where its at for now, could just really use the money

Users who are viewing this thread