White 03 on Craigslist $17,000

Stock

The slowest
Established Member
Maybe he wants it for himself lol
Nah, I was going to buy it a little while ago, but I did a CARFAX and it's been damaged in the front and rear for sure, and my friend who works at a Ford dealership ran the VIN and said it had also had side damage at some point...

wjk

Established Member
Nah, I was going to buy it a little while ago, but I did a CARFAX and it's been damaged in the front and rear for sure, and my friend who works at a Ford dealership ran the VIN and said it had also had side damage at some point...

I was looking at a white 03 Cobra on craigslist a couple of weeks ago and it had side damage. I'm not sure if this is the same one or not but he sent me some large pictures of it and you can see that the passenger door does not line up with the body correctly... Just in case you guys might want to have him send you some close up pictures just to make sure. Also, I checked the VIN # I was given and everything was clear, but I know at some point it was damaged.

Just be careful!

SneakySnake23

Representing Winnipeg Mb
Established Member
Either its not the same one, or she is flat out lying! Got an Email back.

" I am the 2nd owner. The mods are K&N filter, Pro 5.0 shifter, X-Pipe, Eibach springs, and tinted windows. We kept all of the original parts. Not rebuilt, we have carfax report. If you are interested call Richard at 828-683-6201.

Thanks, Lisa "

So I dunno. I'm a month away from buying right now, so I won't be getting it.

Dave01GT

Established Member
That car has been for sale FOREVER for some reason. I was talking to her 6 months ago about it. I was told the title was clean as well, but who knows. I would have went to get it if it wasn't 12 hours away from me.

RussZTT

Established Member
Need to get one of the guys from here that does the Carfax reports for free. That is a pretty good price for that car if it is infact a clear title.

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I have seen the car around before. If anybody needs me to i will go look at it for them. It is about a 20 min drive for me. This thing has been for sale for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread