White 99 GT, Supercharged or N/A

customperforman

Drivin the Big Iron
Established Member
all right guys -

selling my GT; sadly it has to go. just bought an 03 Z06 and finances are a little tight. it has been a great car in the last 4 years i have had it. (3 of which were supercharged years)

The car has 107k on the clock and i would not hesitate to say it has at least 50-75k left. This milage and the various nicks and dings that come along with it are the only cons to this car. it can make someone a great sc daily driver. the mods more than make up for its shortcomings.

Exterior:
01 Cobra front bumper w fog lights, 03 GT hood, 03 Cobra rear bumper and satin wheels w SVT center caps(all parts are OEM Ford that can be), billet shorty antenna, #20 window tint

Iterior:
MGW chrome HVAC controls, cigarette lighter, and rear coat hangers, 03 Cobra style shift knob, Steeda shifter trim ring, Nakamichi cd player w Audiobahn front door speakers, custom gauge panel (autometer water temp, oil pressure, and boost gauges) replacing factory cd player

Engine:
polished Vortech V1 S Trim Supercharger with (2) pullies: 3.6 and 3.33 for about 8-12lbs of boost, Anderson Power Pipe, IAT relocation, Lightning 90mm MAF, 42lb/hr injectors, SCT Xcal II tuner with Dallas Mustang tune, Ported Trick Flow upper plenum, BBK ceramic Longtube headers with BBK shorty 2.5 in Off-Road H pipe, Flowmaster 40 series mufflers, Autolite Sparkplugs (w a new in box set of 8)

Suspension/ Driveline:
MAC lowering Springs and Caster/Camber plates, FRPP King Cobra HD clutch, Pro-5.0 shifter, Steeda Clutch Quadrant/Adjuster w OEM cable, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft and 4.10 ring gears

I have never raced this car on the street or track; solely a (really quick) daily driver so no dyno tune or numbers. it gets 25 mpg on the highway and 21-22 mixed. 90% of the milage are highway miles. i bought it with 85K from the original owner who commuted an hour to and from work. i am in the military and put alot of milage on my vehicles also. the only 2 problems have been the cracked original intake and a stripped spark plug hole (both infamous problems ford had and both before the supercharger) and have had the intake and entire head replaced by True Blue Performance in NC.

Again i want to stress this car is very reliable and has been great to me. i have driven it for 3 years daily with no problems supercharged. I have well over $16K invested. i would like to get $11K spercharged or $7K Naturally Aspirated but am open to ALL REASONABLE OFFERS. and i need it to sell SOON!

Email me [email protected] for questions, etc

Rick

Last edited:

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
nice car, but i never understood why someone would put a cobra bumper on a stang if they aren't going to "clone" it all the way. makes no sense, but to each his own and good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread