White 99 GT with mods...look inside...

FrankCastle99

This is not vengeance...
Established Member
I’ve decided to move on to something different. I really enjoy this car, just looking for a change. I’d be interested in trades but no junk please. I don’t want any projects, I just don’t have time for them right now.

This car has been well cared for by all 3 owners and has not been rode hard and put up wet like a lot of the GT's out there.

Here are the details:

The Basics:

1999 White Mustang GT
- 70,4xx miles - (I am the 3rd owner, original owner had a small accident in a parking lot on the passenger side but nothing major and everything was fixed nicely, I only knew because it showed up on Carfax)
- 4.6 SOHC – runs like a champ, sounds great
- Light Tan Leather interior – 9.5/10 (Excellent shape, almost like new)
- Original paint (in very good condition, a couple tiny rock chips on front bumper as would be expected with a 7 year old car)
- 4R70W transmission (built to hold 600+ HP with extra clutch packs and truck parts, also has a Level 10 modded valve body)
- PI Stallion 3500 stall torque converter
- Auxiliary Transmission Cooler
- Tagged through April of 2008 in Oklahoma

Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension:

- ’99-’04 Silver Saleen Style Wheels (18x9 front, 18x10 rear, real Saleen centercaps)
- Front tires are Yokohama AVS ES100’s (245/40/18 with 8/32” tread remaining)
- Rear tires are Michelin Pilot Sports (285/35/18 with 7/32” tread remaining - $350+ each new)
- Megabyte Jr. Lower Control Arms
- FRPP “B” Springs (1” drop in front, ¾” rear)
- Powerslot Slotted front rotors

Engine/Exhaust/Gears:
- SCT XCal2 Handheld Tuner with 3 custom tunes programmed into it (allows owner to flash EEC and make small changes in some parameters)
- VT Stage 1 cams
- BBK 75mm TB
- BBK Upper Intake Plenum
- FRPP Underdrive Pullies
- JLT Cold Air Intake w/ large conical K&N filter and heat shield
- Off-road H-pipe
- Steeda Cat-Back (basically it’s Borla with Steeda’s name on it, sounds very nice, “STEEDA” etched on the chrome tips)
- FRPP 3.73 Gears
- Car made 260 RWHP and 270 RWTQ on a Mustang Dyno in OKC (have dyno sheet)

Appearance Modifications:

- Mach 1 Grill Delete
- Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
- Rear Wing moved back a couple of inches (looks tons better, gets lots of compliments)
- Mach 1/Bullitt pedals
- Dark tint
- "GT" emblems on fenders (99's had the 35th Anniv. Emblems originally, I still have them and they will go with the car)

This car is in very good condition and only has tasteful modifications, none of which are irreversible. This car runs very strong and could probably run high 12’s in the ¼ mile with sticky tires. The cams have a noticeable lope when idling and the car sounds great at WOT. This car easily has $6K in upgrades and modifications.

Exterior:
FrontPassSide.gif

PassSide5deg-2.gif

PassSide15deg.gif

HeadOn.gif

Front5degDriversSide.gif

DriversSide5deg.gif

DriversSide.gif

PassSide5deg.gif

RightRearPartial.gif

Engine.gif

TrannyCooler.gif

$9,500 negotiable

I am not in a hurry to sell this car and I also am open to trades. PM me if you’re interested.

The car is located in the Tulsa, OK metro area.

Last edited:

FrankCastle99

This is not vengeance...
Established Member
Bump...

Forgot to add - the car has an auxiliary transmission cooler as well. I put a pic up top just under the engine shot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread