white C-4 goes down....

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
yesterday while helping my g/f move, I came across a white C-4 Corvette coupe just cruising. The guy was on the phone so I didnt even mess with him. Just gave him a wave and kept going.
On our way back after loading up again(all we had left were the cats and a couple of pictures), we are driving the other way and see him again. This time he wasnt on the phone and gives us a laugh for the irony of seeing us again. Then he just up and nails it. I was ready and hoping, so as soon as he hit it, so did I. I instantly pulled 2-3 cars and continued a slow pull till traffic slowed us down. I barely got into 5th gear and had prolly 4 cars on him. He pulls up, throws me a peace sign, gives me a wave and we went our seperate ways.
He was really kewl about it. My g/f couldnt believe how bad I beat this beautiful Corvette in my old Rusty Beater. That is my cars name. LOL!! I told her that I was pretty sure I would win and so she egged me on to race him. Dont you just love girls like that:):):):)

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
sweet kill:beer:

its nice to find a vette owner who likes to have fun

c4's are pretty strong. What are you running on your ride if you dont mind me asking:) ?

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Nice Kill:beer: Must have few goodies to take a C4 to bad it wasn't a ZR-1, then I'm sure the tables would have been turned.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by SSlayer96
Nice Kill:beer: Must have few goodies to take a C4 to bad it wasn't a ZR-1, then I'm sure the tables would have been turned.

My car isnt exactly stock, no. But as for the ZR-1, there are so few of those around that I will prolly never see one on the road. And even if I did, 10:1 says he wouldnt race. ZR-1 owners are a little different than normal ppl.

Users who are viewing this thread