Votes: 12 17.4%
  • You’re a ricer stfu

Votes: 57 82.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Raised white lettering has been a cosmetic addition to vehicles for many, many years. Not ricer at all. However some cars/tires/wheels look good with it and some don't.

Here's my brother touching up the stock white lettering on the tires of his Triumph back in 1968. Used a q-tip to apply the paint.

U.M.

image03.jpg

08mojo

Established Member
Raised white lettering has been a cosmetic addition to vehicles for many, many years. Not ricer at all. However some cars/tires/wheels look good with it and some don't.

Here's my brother touching up the stock white lettering on the tires of his Triumph back in 1968. Used a q-tip to apply the paint.

U.M.

View attachment 1562031

painting the raised letters that are molded to the tire is not rice...adding stickers to the tires, that may or may not match the tire manufacturer, is most definitely rice. If you can't see the difference, I can't help you.

Coiled03

Established Member
painting the raised letters that are molded to the tire is not rice...adding stickers to the tires, that may or may not match the tire manufacturer, is most definitely rice. If you can't see the difference, I can't help you.

OK, that I agree with. Maybe I wasn't understanding the original question.

My94GT

Established Member
I like many feel it depends on the vehicle and the font on the tire.

I’d give it a whirl and see what you think of it. You don’t like it just remove them.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Where did I say I can't tell the difference? I never mentioned anything about adding stickers to a tire?

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread