White smoke still

Black Sleeper

Established Member
Ok I posted about this a littel while back. I thought It could be th IC leaking again. I dont think its that anymore the ic fluid is still as it was when I first noticed the problem. I left my house today and the was a tree service company working at my house today. The one guy said thats a nice Truck:banana:. But He didnt think a new truck would smoke like that(2000L).
so Im all paronide now. I left work for lunch today and hit the highway. Went WOT for a few seconds. I smelled oil. after I let off I couldnt smell anything. Today was the first time I smelled it and could pinpoint that it was my truck. A few of my friends have said when I have left WOT they could see smoke out the ehxaust. NOT GOOD! Ok tonight my Brother stopped by and I had him in the truck reving the motor while I watched the exhaust i didnt see any smoke or smell anything. WTF!! What do you think could be wrong? Piston-piston ring, maby a bad head? Im really worried about this I wanna catch it befor it becomes a major $$$$ fix. At this point If the motor needs to be repaired what kind of money would I be looking at? I know its really to tuff to figure out but... sorry all I see is doller signs in front of me and its scarry!

Black Sleeper

Established Member
Ok the head gasket could have blown. Whare should i go to get It looked at and fixed? i know of one good mechanic in my town But i really dont know how good he is with things like that. Im sure He could do the job right, but I would like to know if thare is anybody better out in my area. maby JDM they are very close to my area maby 40 min. Would or do they do repairs like this/ troubel shooting or do the just Build motors? i would rather have them fix my truck since they know so much about them. I guess I will cacll themm in the morning. But anymore ideas are welcome! Any idea on how much it is to change a head gasket? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread