Timing retard eliminator
Full Exhaust
Gearing
Rider mod/light weight rider

[video=youtube;DIPxBV9RFWI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPxBV9RFWI[/video]

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
damn that car moves. The bike is super impressive too.. I bet that was a pucker up moment when they realized that the truck in the slow lane was that close. Just missed him! Love your videos btw.. always good racing!

Adower

Established Member
Damn, nearly a stock 1000CC bike pretty much even with an 8 second car..

Kiohtee

Established Member
Damn, nearly a stock 1000CC bike pretty much even with an 8 second car..

Um... no. That CBR1000RR has full bolt-ons plus a Power Commander and is re-geared, piloted by an anorexic dude (not literally, but very he's very light).

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Um... no. That CBR1000RR has full bolt-ons plus a Power Commander and is re-geared, piloted by an anorexic dude (not literally, but very he's very light).

Everyone knows stock the CBR's are the slowest (in a straight line) of the big four. Dude rides the hell out of it, but needs to put some damn gear on.

I want to see that Sleeper CBR1000r again, now that thing moves.

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Everyone knows stock the CBR's are the slowest (in a straight line) of the big four. Dude rides the hell out of it, but needs to put some damn gear on.

I want to see that Sleeper CBR1000r again, now that thing moves.

Meh, all the offerings from the big four are pretty even. The biggest differentiators are the rider's skills and actual weight (with or without gear). But to act like this was pretty much a stock bike when it has everything it can without messing with internals is kinda silly.

I wanna see this car and a equally modded (to the CBR) S1000RR go at it.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
So even if it is a full bolt on bike it seems crazy to think its a mid 140 bike. Is the out of the norm?????Generalizing what the 240 Prob traps and knowing the 240 was inching away up top with a passenger. I've had bikes but all were dirt bikes lol.

TRC

Established Member
So even if it is a full bolt on bike it seems crazy to think its a mid 140 bike. Is the out of the norm?????Generalizing what the 240 Prob traps and knowing the 240 was inching away up top with a passenger. I've had bikes but all were dirt bikes lol.

The 240 has been 8.7@158mph in the 1/4. the car is setup for 1/4 so its probably a tad slower from a roll. 155+mph car is our guess. This bike is very well put together and the rider is very talented unlike most bike vs car videos on the net. The bike is geared perfectly for roll racing and also has straps to keep the bike from coming up on the hit allowing it to put power down instantly. This group of riders on the channel are pretty hardcore, they go out every weekend trying different things to get another mph here and there lol. they even shave bolts/covers, etc... to save weight lol.

Users who are viewing this thread