WHITELINE Watts Link w/ Diff Cover - In stock

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Whiteline has created a Watts Link for your 2005-2013 which allows the axle to move up and down in a true vertical plane keeping it centered under the car. This allows for full adjustment in your handling and is perfect for street and track cars.

This kit includes the watts link which is made of 4130 Chromoly and a differential cover. They use a Synthetic Elastomer bushing which reduce noise, vibration and rigidity to the rear end without the harshness of commonly used rubber bushings.

Check out this video by Whiteline that shows it in action and explains more about it

Whiteline Watts Link Performance - YouTube

This goes for $899.99 plus shipping.

Call for yours!!

561-417-5555

or order online at:
Whiteline - Watts Link - 2005-2013 Mustang

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I'll see if my wife will cancel the down payment check for my daughter's braces. [puts down paper bag and paint can]

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Interesting I wish the video gave more info on the watts link they sale. Looks nicer than some of the others.

br549

Established Member
Tell me about diff cooler connections for a 2013. Also need to know if you have any existing customers and their feedback. Thanks

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
lol that video didnt tell me jack crap about the watts link but it was still good.

how does it effect drag cars? really liking the whiteline stuff

Impact 5.0

Established Member
I'm running the Watts, UCA & LCAs amd it handles great and for me I've noticed slight more dig off the line. Spinning the tires it seems to correct its self as fast as the older IRS and handles the twisties awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread