Who’s number one on your playlist?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Just saw them last night with Powerman5000, Static-X and Rob Zombie. Mudvayne put on an amazing show, but I gotta give a nod to Static-X. They absolutely killed it!
How is the front man?
I saw them with Wayne Static back in like 2008 and they were awesome...havnt seen em since wayne died

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Currently cranking,...............

View attachment 1755645

I,....would like to beat the face
Of any mother****er that's thinking they can change me.
White knuckles grip pushing through for the gold,
If you want a piece of me, I broke the mother****ing mold.
I'm drowning,.....In your wake!!!
Shit rubbed,.......In my face!!!!
Teething,......On concrete!!!!
Gums bleeding!!!!

YES. I loved this album. Saw them a couple times in concert. They were ok, but nothing too exciting.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
How is the front man?
I saw them with Wayne Static back in like 2008 and they were awesome...havnt seen em since wayne died

I'm in no way able to judge. Static-x was my type of music when they went big, and I liked several of their songs, but I was never a big enough fan to buy their CD. This shit was like $16.99 and thus like a whole day's work on a high school income. LOL

Of the show I went to, I wanted to see Powerman5000 the most, and they seemed to slack off. Oh well.

Be the judge yourself. I think their new lead singer did great. He's the lead singer from Dope (a band I only know from the raid scene from FatF).

I'll be seeing them again in like 5 months along with Fear Factory (that's why I'm going) and Dope.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This morning,.......................

61p8ybXQ-2L.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I'm in no way able to judge. Static-x was my type of music when they went big, and I liked several of their songs, but I was never a big enough fan to buy their CD. This shit was like $16.99 and thus like a whole day's work on a high school income. LOL

Of the show I went to, I wanted to see Powerman5000 the most, and they seemed to slack off. Oh well.

Be the judge yourself. I think their new lead singer did great. He's the lead singer from Dope (a band I only know from the raid scene from FatF).

I'll be seeing them again in like 5 months along with Fear Factory (that's why I'm going) and Dope.
He doesnt suck thats for sure

Dope is pretty cool...not thag great live in my one only.expereince but they werent bad either

Users who are viewing this thread