Who’s number one on your playlist?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So my wife is beaming the other night right. The way she use to beam with me....I digress. Anyway....so she post this video of her flower arrangement to Instagram and the back ground music is this Matt White dude, never heard of her. Apparently it was the song my wife used at our wedding while we cut the cake. Yeah I don't recall those little things. So she shows me her phone and apparently HE liked the post. So now he is following her as well on instapot.....gram...whatever. Not my cup of tea.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Now that would have been a ****ing awesome/crazy show.

I've seen so many bands back in the day. Too many to list.
Lots of the old school thrash and death metal bands.
I've also seen so many shows. from 21-35 I played in a band, and would go to as many shows in Madison as I could. Also a lot of basement underground shows. So many great punk bands I've seen that are/were under the radar.

Never have seen Napalm, or Carcass who are 2 of my ALL TIME favorite bands.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've also seen so many shows. from 21-35 I played in a band, and would go to as many shows in Madison as I could. Also a lot of basement underground shows. So many great punk bands I've seen that are/were under the radar.

Never have seen Napalm, or Carcass who are 2 of my ALL TIME favorite bands.
Nice.
All club shows for me. Some bigger venues as well, but mostly all clubs. Like every weekend back in the 80's and 90's. Those were the days man.

I saw Napalm Death twice.
I saw Carcass once. The original line up.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
So my wife is beaming the other night right. The way she use to beam with me....I digress. Anyway....so she post this video of her flower arrangement to Instagram and the back ground music is this Matt White dude, never heard of her. Apparently it was the song my wife used at our wedding while we cut the cake. Yeah I don't recall those little things. So she shows me her phone and apparently HE liked the post. So now he is following her as well on instapot.....gram...whatever. Not my cup of tea.

You get pegged lately?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Normally I’m into hard rock and metal, I dabble in older country and some of the newer stuff. This week I’m trying to be a little laid back at work rather than cranking away working on cars listening to heavy stuff and have on Skrizzly Adams, which sounds weird as shit just by the name, but it’s good!

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Screenshot_20240329-162024_YouTube.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread