dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Parkway Drive
As i Lay Dying
Rush
The Strokes
Asking Alexandria

Too many to list i listen to everything lol.
latest?cb=20150313113102.gif

CV355

_
Established Member
I'm friends with Raymond (original drummer), whenever they toured Tampa/Orlando back in the day I'd hang out on the bus and backstage with the guys... One time after an Orlando "House of Blues" gig Ray had to get back to LA to do drumming for a video game so I drove him to the airport after making a Waffle House run. We ended up running into Burton and Christian eating at the same place, it was pretty funny..

THAT is awesome. FF is severely under-rated in my opinion.

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Hahaha same here, their music never gets old. In concert is even worse I need a neck brace the next day, and bruised from circle pits and running around they have GREAT crowd interaction. I saw them at Warped tour and now that there back in the states headlining I’m going hahaha.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I live on the coast, so most of the time we are listening to country music on a boat crushing cans.

So I'll continue that thought by generically saying if I had to pick an artist to just have playing all of their music over and over, it would be Jason Aldean.

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
I live on the coast, so most of the time we are listening to country music on a boat crushing cans.

So I'll continue that thought by generically saying if I had to pick an artist to just have playing all of their music over and over, it would be Jason Aldean.

Was he the guy who was playing the music festival when the shooting in Vegas happened?

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Guess ill be the odd man out and say country music lol. And no, not old country music like George Straight. But, the gay hip hoppy music like florida georiga line, kane brown, thomas Rhett and so on. Also have been listening to a lot of theory of a deadman and 30 seconds to mars.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Guess ill be the odd man out and say country music lol. And no, not old country music like George Straight. But, the gay hip hoppy music like florida georiga line, kane brown, thomas Rhett and so on. Also have been listening to a lot of theory of a deadman and 30 seconds to mars.

Love me some country music too.

Avenged Sevenfold- (****ing love them)
Nothingmore- (Definitely my favorite newer band!)
Breaking Benjamin
10 years
Three Days Grace (old stuff...do not like the new stuff without Adam G.)
Evanescence
Chevelle
Starset

Got some guilty pleasures in this list
giphy.gif

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Avenged Sevenfold- (****ing love them)
Nothingmore- (Definitely my favorite newer band!)
Breaking Benjamin
10 years
Three Days Grace (old stuff...do not like the new stuff without Adam G.)
Evanescence
Chevelle
Starset

All great bands! Recently been getting into starset.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Iowa is brutal. Its funny, I didn't get into Slipknot until after high school (2001+) but once I figured it out, holy shit was my mind blown.

I love the intensity and just the raw nature of their debut album

Users who are viewing this thread