Who did I see in the Black Vert in Marietta on Wednesday?

pdm

Established Member
Ping for the dude in the cammed and blown cobra vert that pulled into my neighborhood off Sandy Plains Rd. Nice ride, man... sounded mean :fm:

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Locals!
I'd be more curious about the hot chick with the 94-95 yellow GT that cruises Dallas HWY.

pdm

Established Member
Locals? You don't say?

Now that the track is closed, I don't get out to Dallas very often, but it sounds like maybe I need to :idea:

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
My folks live in Marietta and I work in Kennesaw. Small world!

Need to expand the local Mustang crew!

mysteed

Established Member
That vert may be the same one that's always in my neck of the woods. It has all the markings of the Cobra but the brakes and speedometer are of a GT. :burn:

pdm

Established Member
Didn't see it that close. It did have a light bar. I haven't been around a lot of built ohc cars, but it sure sounded more like a pushrod motor to me. What year is the one you've seen?

ratfinkron

Established Member
Lot's of locals here but I have yet to meet any of you lol! We need to hang out one night and tell war stories lol!

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Lot's of locals here but I have yet to meet any of you lol! We need to hang out one night and tell war stories lol!

I didn't even realize that you were on SCF's as well!

Engine is going to Proline this Friday. So I'd be game to meet up with some of ya'll soon! She needs to stretch her legs a bit!

96SVTDvl

Hustlin'
Established Member

Im from Lawrenceville and make it back home every now and then from Auburn. I'd be up for a meet if I was in town.

Users who are viewing this thread