Who drives their Terminator less in the summer?

Romans8:28

Established Member
OK,

I admit it...... I am not representative of the norm, but I sure do.

My car stays parked far more from mid-May until Mid- September, than it does during the winter months. Here in North Carolina between the heat, humidity, constant threat of thunderstorms/hail, rain, bugs, etc it's just makes for a poor driving driving experience.

Winter (usually means) highs in the upper 40's to low 60's with low dew points, predictable weather, no insects, etc. is a joy. It's just so much better making big power in cool air, enjoying the windows down or at least cracked, and you can take the car out for a long drive without hundreds of bugs decorating your front end.

Ok lets hear your take on it

dragon40k

Established Member
I can't argue with your logic. I'd probably do the same. Up here in the North we don't have good weather in the winter.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I don't really like to drive the car whne it gets hot and humid here. Problem is the car is put away from Nov - April. So you take what you can get in the driving season.

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
verts are fun to drive in the summer. so, i drive mine a lot whenever its sunny out because here in the nw, the weather is unpredictable.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
I think it's a southern thing. I def prefer driving in the 40-80* weather. When it's 90* and humid as balls it's no fun to drive. Especially when it doesn't even cool off at night.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That is indeed good logic. With that being said, I drive the piss out of mine in the summer. However, if it is a really really hot day, I rather not take it out.

Last edited:

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
Only had my terminator a month but I certainly did enjoy driving my GT a lot more during the winter months. I have a feeling I'll have more fun driving the vert on summer nights.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I drive mine year round, and I have a work truck for weekdays, ya I know I'm a wise a**. :pepper:

lococobra03

Established Member
I drive my every other week. Warm or cold she is gettting drove. After being in the 92 Caddy for 2 weeks Im more than ready to get the beast out!!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
new england here....my car sits from November until April anyways.....so i only have a few really nice months to drive the car. It's a weekend cruiser for me anyhow. I put maybe 3k on the car a year...and thats alot

djtyau

Established Member
Driven to work daily rain, shine, hot, cold, blah, blah. I don't have any other car except for my wifes Tahoe and I am certainly not driving that.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
I drive mine alot since it's my DD and it doesn't really snow in Houston but the summer here is horrible. It's always humid as hell and it doesn't even cool at all at night. So yes, i still drive it but i try to minimize it.

03cobramanIII

Banned
i got 4 insured cars my cobra is the least driven, i might drive it once in 2 months, or twice in a year.depends if i drive down to the gulf coast and idont have to park somewhere ill take the cobra if i got to park somewhere i drive another car. i hate vactions with the cobra cause im always watching it , and not the wife LOL. i had good luck with parking it places

but after seeing those hoodlums on tv on shocking video's i'll never park anywhere i cant see it at all times.

punks where in a parking garage smashin out many car windows with there skateboards. you all see that one?

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
speaking winters in Wisconsin are actually winters were we get snow and sub freezing temps daily, my car sat for 5 months this past winter :( (first week of November to first week of April)

yeah i only get to drive it in these months lol

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
:cryying::cryying::cryying::(:( i wont even be driving it this summer cause it don have a motor in it now :cryying::cryying::(:(:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread