Who else got the X?

CO Mack

Established Member
Working from home waiting for mine to be delivered. First time I ever added to the hype by getting up in the middle of the night to order. Excited to play with the AR!

madscotsman

Established Member
I went with the 8 plus and got my wife the 8, both 256gb. AT&T has buy one get one free on the 8's (if you have uverse or directtv as well), so hers was free. They gave me $175 for my 6 plus which was bent in 2 directions, but still worked. Glass back feels 100x more resistant to bending, hopefully it doesn't shatter if I drop it....

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Wish I would’ve gotten the x but att gave me a damn good deal on the 8 plus that I couldn’t pass up

Never_Enough

Established Member
For the 256gb.
$999 for the 64gb.
I think I’ve heard up to $300 rebates for phone trade ins as well.

The 64gb Note 8 is $960 through Verizon. I’m not sure why the extra $40 is make or break.

The bottom line are the cell phone are now mobile computers and business offices all in one. Most use their phone as much or more than their office computers. Cell phones with all that they do are absolutely one of the greatest tools/weapons businesses use to create goods and services for their clients.
Yes imo to have a cell phone that works and is timely in everything we ask it to do is way more valuable the their current price tags.
Great fr you guys buying it for business & it's a write off, but the average Joe, myself included, is not buying a cell phone as a work expense.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Working from home waiting for mine to be delivered. First time I ever added to the hype by getting up in the middle of the night to order. Excited to play with the AR!
There aren't that many great apps out yet but it seems like every time I check there are more and more.

At least they built the phones with enough power for the upcoming AR shit.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I use mine for my job all the time but I don’t write it off. The monthly payment over 2 Year’s is way more than the cost of the phone. Would love to $40 monthly cell phone bill again.

There many great phones that do plenty for $500 or less.

jrandy

Established Member
I have an order in, but no clue when it's supposed to come. Looking forward to the surprise of it showing up though.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I can't even fathom a deal like that..

You could just sell one, give one to your wife and be in for 2 new flag ship phones for $100 or so.

Blown 89

Established Member
Write that expense off if you're self employed.

I'm not an iPhone fan by any stretch but they added a lot of features on the X that the iPhone has been missing for a few generations. The X is their attempt to catch up to the market.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I totally forgot about it. Just looked and it's 3-4 weeks out if I order now. I'll just wait a month or two until I can just walk in the store and get one

Users who are viewing this thread