Who has an aftermarket K-member

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
I'm curious who has the K-memeber, A arms, springs etc? I am thinking about this and was wondering what people are using. Any help would be great, and any special considerations if any. :-D

Shade04

Established Member
I have the stock K member, but I'm running MMR tubular A arms and street/strip coilovers. I weighed it all versus the stock components and it dropped somewhere between 20-30 lbs.

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
Thanks shade04. Anyone else have the K memeber it's self? Just wondering how if effects ride quality and overall weight reduction.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Maximum Motorsports or Griggs make the best on the market. The MM doesn't drop as much weight as the cheaper brands but it is very beefy. It also changes the front suspension geometry to improve handling. MM is the way to go for suspension, I've never heard a bad thing about them.

Angus

Established Member
10thsvtcobra said:
Anyone else have the K memeber it's self? Just wondering how if effects ride quality and overall weight reduction.

I have the AJE k-member & A-arms with MM coil-overs.

Total weight loss was about 75lbs for all the parts & ride quality is similar to stock once it's set-up correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread