Who has "best" price for Amsoil oil for the Shelby?

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
PM UnleashedBeast from this forum. He is an Amsoil dealer. Check out the the greasy spoon as well here.

Ray Lucca

Established Member
A Preferred customer cost is $ 10.00 for 6 months. If you like it and want to continue it's $ 20.00 per year and you get a 25-30% discount on Amsoil and OAI Oil Analysis. Ck the web-site, and also ck with Troy, the Unleashed Beast....

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
I still haven't heard of ANY AMSoil motor oil recommended (for the Shelby) by either Ford OR AMSoil... So I imagine a batch will have to be custom formulated for you, and that might be prohibitively expensive.:coolman:

89Saleen215

Established Member
What Norton said - find a local dealer and become a Preferred customer with them. I found out the hard way that it's a "multi-level" in that you can't just go to ANY dealer...it's either who you signed up with or the warehouse.

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
What Norton said - find a local dealer and become a Preferred customer with them. I found out the hard way that it's a "multi-level" in that you can't just go to ANY dealer...it's either who you signed up with or the warehouse.

So th "AM" in AMSoil actually stands for AMWAY? Wow. The universe suddenly makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread