Who has cheapest light bar?

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Uncle Sam paid me back a little bit of $$ after treating me like a farm animal all year, so I am ready to pick up the necessary CDC light bar for my vert.

So do i just get it from CDC direct or does someone have some inside info on who may sell it cheaper? I know they come in different colors, so I need a black one to contrast with the OW, not a charcoal/gray one. Thanks!

Mook03TRMN8R

Established Member
it only comes in that one charcoal color... there is no black one... charcoal will match. Its going to be around $450 no matter where u get it... just get it from a trustworthy place or it could take weeks to get shipped to u. Good luck putting it in...its a BITCH. Measure about 30 times before u cut, that is my tip to you!

03Gunner

Established Member
From my research American Muscle I believe has the best price with the SVTperformance discount, and it's free shipping.

CobraMac

Established Member
I'm getting rid of mine which I've had on for 6 months if you want. It has the light cutoff switch and I even bought the wind screen for it too but never used it. If you want you can buy mine for a lot cheaper, just PM me! CDC is def the way to go!

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
it only comes in that one charcoal color... there is no black one... charcoal will match. Its going to be around $450 no matter where u get it... just get it from a trustworthy place or it could take weeks to get shipped to u. Good luck putting it in...its a BITCH. Measure about 30 times before u cut, that is my tip to you!

Damn....bad install....not what I wanted to hear. My buddy said you need a bunch of specialty tools like a riveter, a punch, a panel puller...etc.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
CDC shows a lightbar in Midnite, Light Graphite, Medium Graphite, and Parchment?? Now I'm confused, I thought it only came in Black.....

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
From my research American Muscle I believe has the best price with the SVTperformance discount, and it's free shipping.

How do I go about getting the SVTP discount over at American Muscle? The one I am looking for is called Midnight, its the darkest one for 99-04. There are 2 shades of gray ones called Medium and Light Graphite.

CDC also said the darkest black one is from 94-98, which will work on the 99-04 cars. My '04 OW has the black inserts, so i am looking for either the Midnight or 98 Black.

Users who are viewing this thread