Who has got the Vin# for there new GT350's?

purtstang

Established Member
So I got an email two weeks ago from my dealer it looks like my build is scheduled for the first week of October with my VIN# showing my Shelby made it in the first 300 cars!! so excited that I will actually be able to try it before the snow flies.

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
*their

refyellowcard.jpg

sfelix09

Established Member
Just was wondering, how long did it take for you to receive your vin # after you placed your order? Also did you go to a svt dealership to place your order? The only reason I ask, is that i placed my order back in May, and still have not revived my vin # or build date. Thanks for the help

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Just was wondering, how long did it take for you to receive your vin # after you placed your order? Also did you go to a svt dealership to place your order? The only reason I ask, is that i placed my order back in May, and still have not revived my vin # or build date. Thanks for the help

Depends when your allocation is released to build, which is done by regional managers. My order was placed in May as well and finalized in July and no VIN yet

purtstang

Established Member

I Put my order in July 23rd with a 5k deposit and yes it was an SVT dealer.

sfelix09

Established Member
Thanks y'all for the help! I'm glad that I am not the only one that has placed their order and has not received their information. Best of luck!!!!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Thanks y'all for the help! I'm glad that I am not the only one that has placed their order and has not received their information. Best of luck!!!!

A lot will have to do with allocation and when it's given to the dealership you ordered from. Some dealerships will only get one and they will not get to order till the first of the year for spring delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread