who has my lightning and where is it hiding

Chi3f

Established Member
Sold it in december and haven't seen or heard about it since. it went to wisconsin i believe anybody seen it? black 01. Probably still has the computer/touchscreen setup

Chi3f

Established Member
ended up getting a 1993 3000gt vr-4 with bigger turbo's (15g's) running at 18 lbs injectors blah blah blah. laid down 416 awhp and 450 awtq. i've added bigger intercoolers turbo back exaust, wideband. transfer case brace. Bunch of other crap. getting it ready for an epping run.

and yes i do miss the lightning alot except for when those turbo's spool. it's a completely different beast. all wheel steering is also nifty.

Last edited:

Chi3f

Established Member
before i bought the car i was looking to see what was out there for already built trucks but i didn't see anything that sparked my interest. Then again i was hoping to come across something like shock therapy's old twin turbo beast. so my sights were set pretty high

87vertgt

Da Bears!
Established Member
I might have it. I purchased it in February of 07... Its a 01 Lightning that had about 77k miles on it. it had the Ford rubber cargo liner and was all stock......I dont think it was yours as it was all stock.

But if it was yours....Man did you track some dirt in there!

Chi3f

Established Member
naw wasn't mine lol. mine had 30k or so on it. with a bedrug and a hardcover. and alot of mods that cost more then a whipple but didn't produce like one.

one of those i wish i knew then what i know now about lightnings.

Users who are viewing this thread