Who has predator w/ magnaflows & aircharger?

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
I am wondering about who has this setup and what kind of hp/tq you have with it? Also give me catback/cai numbers then predator numbers,tia..........enjoy.:beer:

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
I have this set up but I don't have any numbers for you. I also have an x-pipe. No dyno numbers because the pulley is here and going on the car in a few days. I will tell you the predator "performance tune" made a very noticable difference in acceleration with the stock pulley!! Even if you keep the stock pulley I would suggest buying the predator. Tou will not be dissapointed.

valdo's toy

Established Member
Maggy's x-pipe and cat-back, k&n's '03 aircharger, 3 piece idler set, 2.93 pulley and last but not least Predator with (of course) pulley tune, no dyno numbers but i can tell you that the SOP meter broke (at least for now, you all know how it is), if you want a recomendation from me, don't wait any longer and get this G_Damn set-up and you'll understand why I told you this. Goood hunting!!!!!!!!

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Thanks Osvoldo, i guess it is time to raid another bank.....lol.......or better yet make a x-mas list and let santa bring it to me........haha........enjoy.

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
I dynoed after that exact setup = K&N Aircharger, Magnaflow O/R x-pipe & catbacks, Predator Sport tune: 412.8rwhp/406.5rwtq SAE

100% factory stock = 355.8rwhp/361rwtq SAE

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread