Who has rebalanced and indexed their driveshafts??

Have you had to rebalance and index the driveshaft?

• Yes

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters

gud2goe

Established Member
yea i think i might need to do something...my local.ford dealer..pos.. FORD says my shit is balanced and in my head..well 3 days now on this balance..and i have added .25oz at one end .25oz on the other end (inline alomost..) now i need .25 oz 90* from the same first end and 1/5 oz on the second end...damn am i getting tired since no one in memfica can balance alum drive shafts..

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
04's were bad about the vibe, had mine replaced twice, some problems with the DS supplier I was told by dealer. Didn't notice mine until the 2nd T56 went in. Vibe got real bad up around 75-80 and damn unbearable at 130+, felt like the back window was going to vibrate out it was humming so loud,( I occassionally take him out and go top end..makes me grin to go 168!) Yeah I have a tune and dropped the govenor. My brother, a cop, verified my speed with his radar.

Last edited:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
If you or anyone needs a new D/S that balanced (its a revised one from ford) then I have a brand new one thats never been installed and is still in the box ready to ship. Its currently up for sale in The Market area of this forum. Im asking $200+ shipping. Just shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected].

Users who are viewing this thread