Who has the fastest Mustang on this site?

Mr.B

Banned
Who has the fastest Mustang on this site?? If you lined them all up and let them go for a mile, who would win???

TomballGuy05

Established Member
For a mile? Who knows...no one races a mile. There's the Texas Mile, but I doubt very many people on here go to it. Still wouldn't be faster than a Ferrari though would it ;-) lol.

Last edited:

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
I don't think any one would know for a mile but alot would for a 1/4 mile so maybe if you asked that you could get a better answer.

Mr.B

Banned
Ok.........quarter mile. and yes I know yall are faster than a Ferrari........except maybe Enzo would give you a good run

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Mr.B Did you see the video, when the Ferrari lost against the HIGHLY HIGHLY modded Supra? Its one you gotta see. Im not being mean or anything, but just wondered. If you reply, and didnt see it, ill find the vid. and show you.. Cool cars by the way ;-)

Mr.B

Banned
Yeah that'd be cool!!! I am actually leaving the house now to ***k my next door neighbor...........talk to yall tomorrow!!!

TacticalKaos

Established Member
From what I've heard Wolverine has the fastest car but that is totally speculation. I know his is a beast. I think now it probably goes to one of the srt-4 guys. HAHAHA I'm sorry that was in bad taste but I couldn't resist.

TomballGuy05

Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
From what I've heard Wolverine has the fastest car but that is totally speculation. I know his is a beast. I think now it probably goes to one of the srt-4 guys. HAHAHA I'm sorry that was in bad taste but I couldn't resist.

Lol, maybe even the...AMS EVO

s/c stang

Established Member
me 1.17 @ speed of light..j/k there are several fast car in here its going to be hard.....

nix5o

Established Member
My outlaw car's best run is 7.19 @ 198mph. :rockon: Now its in the chassis shop and getting a big block with twins. I'm hoping for high 6's with it. I had a stock suspension wild street car before my outlaw car that ran 8.40 @ 170mph. I might have another stock suspension car to replace that one some time soon too. :D

03_svtzilla

Banned
Humm

If i had my 86gt still i would be cocky enough to say mine but i sold it to a friend but i can still use it whenever i want.1986 GT HATCH 410 stroker with two kits fogged and plated stock susp car that would 60 foot 1.24 on 250 leavin on the plate it went 5.77 122mph eith mile with the 2nd kit i just never used it because it was such a ride on one kit.I would say if the car would take it 5.30s would be easy that would be around 8.0s or 8 teens.

Users who are viewing this thread