Who has the storage directions for the factory cover?

supraman1990

Established Member
Well, I got a pleasant surprise after popping the trunk of my Shelby after it got here from CA. Our CA store actually left the factory car cover in the trunk for me! But, I have no instructions on how to store it or anything. I was wondering if anyone had a photo of theirs or what all exactly comes with the cover? As I think all I have is the cover and no apparent bag or anything that it stores in. Thanks in advance guys!

Ky GT500

Established Member
Well, I got a pleasant surprise after popping the trunk of my Shelby after it got here from CA. Our CA store actually left the factory car cover in the trunk for me! But, I have no instructions on how to store it or anything. I was wondering if anyone had a photo of theirs or what all exactly comes with the cover? As I think all I have is the cover and no apparent bag or anything that it stores in. Thanks in advance guys!

If you open it up and spread it out, it has it's own storage bag attached to the back. When I remove mine, I fold the sides up and over to the center of the car and then fold back over its self from the front to rear and stuff in bag. Pretty much how ever you want to fold it/roll it up and stuff in the bag, is the way you do it, your choice. No wrong way. If wet, if you store your car outside, spread out to dry before you stuff it in bag, otherwise it could mold on you depending how long it stays in the bag wet.

MCDEV

Established Member
Turns into a stylish pillow too!

LOL! :lol:

IMO thats about the only good use for it. Coolest looking pillow I have ever owned. I am absolutely terrified to stretch this or any car cover for that matter over a car. I can't help but think what if I missed a small piece of dirt or whatever, either on the car itself or the cover and I have horrid visions of dragging it across the finish on my car installing/removing it. :mj:

Ky GT500

Established Member
LOL! :lol:

IMO thats about the only good use for it. Coolest looking pillow I have ever owned. I am absolutely terrified to stretch this or any car cover for that matter over a car. I can't help but think what if I missed a small piece of dirt or whatever, either on the car itself or the cover and I have horrid visions of dragging it across the finish on my car installing/removing it. :mj:

This is my top cover,,I've got the soft Shelby cover against the paint, this one goes on top.

Turbosixx

Established Member
Love my cover!!! Keeps my Shelby dust free and it's really easy to stuff in the attached bag.

Users who are viewing this thread