Who in Florida bought my Lightning ?

SNKBITE

Established Member
I do not know if the person who bought my Lightning frequents this board or not, but maybe someone here knows them.
I traded in my silver '01 Lighting last Spring when I bought my Cobra and the dealer auctioned off. It was purchased by a broker in the Carolinas and then was sold to a dealer in Florida.
The person that bought if from that dealer in Florida traced it back to Downtown Ford, in Canton Ohio. They then called this dealer wanting to know if they could tell them who had had this truck as they wanted to know its history. Unfortunately that dealership would not tell them who had it.
If you bought a silver 2001 Lightning that had the seat redone in black leather with gray inserts, and a single a-pillar pod with an Autometer boost gauge in it somewhere in Florida this past summer, I would like to talk to you.
It had approxiamtely 11,500 miles on it, and also had a 4 x 4 transmission pan, no trailer hitch, a 1 pound upper pulley, and a 2 pound lower pulley on it.
Or if someone here knows this person please contact me here or at [email protected].
Thanks
Marc

Users who are viewing this thread