Who is coming to Barber in April?

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
I am wondering how many of you will be at the 45th? How many will be tracking. Who will be showing only? Who will Mustangless and watching only?

We will be there for tracking Thursday and Sunday.

David Hester

Established Member
Y'all come.
Hey, Rob
We'll be down Thursday to wander around and then bringing the A/Sedan car down Saturday for track day. You know we have a SARRC race there in September. I want to watch the Mustang Challenge guys negotiate.
Not sure how the paddocking thing is going to work out. You doing the Cobra R race Sunday?

Last edited:

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
I am doing the Cobra R race on Sunday. I am aware that there is a SARRC at Barber on Labor Day. I hate Barber as a race track. For open track its great. But for 10/10ths driving?? No way. WAY too easy to hit something there.

I am going to do the SARRC Double at Roebling in April and the double at VIR in May. If there is enough ITO competition for me to run the 5th and 6th races, I will either do Memorial Day weekend at CMP or maybe Daytona in August.

My hopes are to take the new car to the August Daytona and run STO.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I'm not sure if I will be there or not. If I go it will be with Rehagen Racing as track support for some Mustang Challenge cars. Knowing how things go I probably won't find out until the week before, HAHA!

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
I'm not sure if I will be there or not. If I go it will be with Rehagen Racing as track support for some Mustang Challenge cars. Knowing how things go I probably won't find out until the week before, HAHA!

Dean is bringing a transmission down for me. Maybe I will see you there.

Users who are viewing this thread